Our Approach to Web Design
Any interaction with a company’s web site directly impacts a user’s perception of the organization. Therefore, Webb Consulting takes great care in ensuring that the site is professional, easy to use and the overall look and feel conveys being part of a comprehensive e-commerce system. Over the years, Webb Consulting has developed the following creative process:
Strategic Research: Valuable information is learned about the client, competitors, and the needs and expectations of the target audience.
Creative Concept: Written creative concepts are developed based upon the strategic research and the client’s brand/logo.
Conceptual Mockup: A site mock-up of the primary “look and feel” is developed and posted on our web site for client review and feedback.
Design Changes: Concept enhancements or changes are made based upon creative expansions, navigation and usability assessments.
Development: Site templates are developed.
Webb Consulting will ensure that the site adheres to our best online practices by implementing the following:
- Efficient navigation with ease of use and experience while on the site or leaving it.
- Compatible site navigation and programming across multiply platforms and browsers.
- Consistency of the aesthetic design. The degree in which the site fulfills the brand/product/purpose.
- Speedy information delivery.
- Immediate access to contact and help information.
Web Site Development Stages:
- Site mock-up (graphic design) is developed for portal page.
- 2nd level page mock-up is developed.
- Mock-up final changes based upon client, end user, and internal feedback.
- Site developed on WC staging server.
- Finale navigation and design changes.
- Upload content.
- Site launch.